Sunday 5 May 2013

Happy Birthday Ashlea!

Saturday Night and its time to celebrate my good friend Ashlea's 29th birthday!

Although I was running really late, I wanted to wear something cute for my cute friend and a fun dress because the weather has been so nice this weekend! Feeling in the summer mood, I dug into my closet and this is what I pulled out:





Alice+olivia dress (I bought this on ebay over a year ago)
Zara cardigan
H&M belt
Mango purse
Lia Sophia earrings


I've been meaning to wear this dress and I'm glad I did, it was perfect for the occasion!








On my lips I'm wearing MAC Hibiscus Lipstick from their Surf, Baby! LE collection. One of my all time favourites! Love this colour!




Ash, you are such a great person with a big heart and a friend that I can always count on. I wish you many blessings for this year and many, many more! Thanks for the fun times last night, great way to celebrate your amazingness and kick off the summer ;)

Here are some photos of the birthday girl and her birthday brownies:



Hope you enjoyed yourself and thanks for having me there!

Please don't forget to susbscibe if you enjoy reading and if you would like to see more photos please follow me on Instagram (@fernonje)! Please leave comments, questions and suggestions below and I will be sure to respond!

Happy Cinco De Mayo !!

xoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment