Sunday 27 October 2013

i Heart Ipsy - My October Glam Bag

Hi dolls!

Yay it's that time again! The arrival of my October Ipsy Glam Bag, and I'm super stoked about it!!! I swear, I think what's most appealing to me about this subscription is the surprise! I love that we have no clue as to what's coming in our pretty coloured envelopes, adds to the excitement... I CAN'T EVEN TAKE IT!!

Let's open my Ipsy October Glam bag together, befrore I explode with the anticipation!!

First out of the bag...




Coastal Scents Medium Shadow Brush - I can't believe I got a full sized brush! It says 'Sample Brush', but I'm almost positive that it's full sized. Yay! I love brushes, trying new brushes, playing with brushes - everything but cleaning them. Super excited to finally try this brand and a brush none the less! Off to a great start with my Glam Bag so far!





Zoya Professional Lacquer in 'Giovanna' - another brand I've always wanted to try but haven't gotten the chance to - until now! I've always known the brand and known people to love their lacquers, so I super excited to try out this nail colour! I love this pearlized teal, it's so pretty and reminds me of mermaids. Let me know in the comments box below if you would like to see a review of this item, you will definitely see it in future manicures!






Ole Henriksen Truth Cream Advanced Hydration Facial Moisturizer - I have heard about this brand and have seen it for sale at Sephora and other department stores, but I have not heard any opinions or reviews - so we will have to see how this goes. I am always looking for a great travel sized moisturizer, and I don't like committing to full size skincare with a line that's new to me - so this is perfect. And if this ends up being a total fail, at least the little jar it comes in can be reused for something awesome!






 Style Sexy Hair Spray Clay Texturizing Spray Clay - another great travel goodie! I have used their hairspray in the past, and I can't remember anything negative so it must have been an OK experience. I have never used a Clay, so I'm excited to try something new! Hoping this will give me 'beach hair' in the Fall and Winter months.








Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics Mineral Shimmer in 'Navy' - Again, this is another brand that I have not heard of, but that's what Ipsy is all about right? Trying new things and beauty brands :). This is a beautiful deep navy blue mineral pigment with a fuchsia purple pearl. Love love love this colour and I am excited to see how it applies and wears on the lid! Let me know in the comments box below if you would like to see a review with swatches, it would be fun to put this baby to the test!




And of course, no Glam Bag would be complete without all the goodies arriving I this cute little case.  I love the quote on it, reminds us that creativity is beauty and beauty is creative :)!


Well that's it for this months goodie bag! I am really happy with the items that I got and stoked to try out the new brands and products. This month had great Glam Goodies, what did you get? Did you love the items in your October Glam Bag? I would love to hear your thoughts on Ipsy and their subscription in the comments box below and don't forget to let me know what you want to see reviewed in the future! Email me makeupmasochist@gmail.com and don't forget to love my looks and heart me on Ipsy.com (Makeupmasochist).

Make sure to subscribe to my blog so you can see what I get in Novembers Glam Bag and you can wait with me in anticipation until then! Just type in your email into the box at the top of this page, or follow my blog on Bloglovin' (makeupmasochist@gmail.com). For more beauty posts and photos of everyday life, follow me on Instagram @fernonje and don't forget to tag me #MakeupMasochist so I can see your Ipsy goodies!!

For more information on Ipsy and their Glam Bag Subscription, please visit the link below:

http://www.ipsy.com

Have a good week muffins!

xoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment